Do you want to download Apex Legends Mobile beta APK? If yes then you are in the right place. The developer of the game have been testing the beta version of Apex Legends Mobile in various regions of the world and it is currently happening in Peru and Maxico. Since beta version is only make available for a limited users, fans living in Peru and Maxico can only download the APK file of Apex Legends Mobile beta and enjoy it.
What about fans living others parts of the world. Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Irrespective of whether you are living in India, the Philippines or the United States, you will be able to download and play Apex Legends Mobile on your Android phone if you follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
The reason why fans are having trouble downloading Apex Legends Mobile on Android device is the game is yet to be released on Google Play Store. In order to make your work easier, we have provided you the download link that can be used to download Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK and OBB on your Android phone.
Apart from providing the download link of Mobile version of Apex Legends, we will teach you how to enjoy the game in outside Mexico and Peru. Want to learn the entire process then keep reading this post.
How To Download Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK And OBB File?
Are you tired of finding the download link of Apex Legends Mobile beta? Well, click on the below mentioned link and download it and enjoy the beta version to the fullest.
- Download Apex Legends Mobile Beta Beta APK – Click here
Note: Apex Legends Mobile beta APK is around 60 MB in size and there will be additional in-game downloads such as resource pack. As a result, players are not required to download the OBB file separately.
The only reason why fans are struggling to download the beta version of Apex Legends Mobile is it neither available on Google Play Store or TapTap. The only option that you have now is to click on the above link and download it. Once you are done downloading the game, make sure to follow the below mentioned steps to install in on your Android phone.
- Once the APK file Apex Legends Mobile beta is downloaded, go to Settings option and enable ‘Install from unknown source’ option.
- After enabling it, you will have to start the installation process by clicking on the APK file.
- Once the game is installed, don’t open it.
- Now, download and install a VPN that as either Mexico or Peru location in it.
- Once the downloading and installation process is completed, select any of these locations and connect it.
- Once connected, open Apex Legends Mobile beta APK and enjoy the game.
If you are having any difficulty playing the game on your Android phone, do let us know in the comment section below. We will try our best to help you out.