Garena Free Fire is undoubtedly one of the most popular mobile battle-royale video games right now. The game might have released in the year 2017 but it gained popularity in 2021 when the Government of India banned the massively popular game, PUBG Mobile. As soon as PUBG Mobile got banned in India, publishers across the world started promoting Free Fire as the best alternative to PUBG Mobile.
Similar to other popular mobile games, there are fans who want to play Free Fire on PC. Since Free Fire has not yet officially launched for PC, Laptop, or Windows 7/8 and 10, there are millions of fans who are wondering how to download and play Free Fire for PC. There is no denying that the game has amazing graphics and stunning features but experience it on a PC would be a lot of fun.
Do you want to download or play Free Fire for PC? If your answer is YES then don’t worry we have got you everything covered. In this post, we will explain what Free Fire is all about and how to download it on a PC or laptop.
What Is Free Fire?
As we have mentioned above, Free Fire is a battle royale game, developed by 111 Dots Studio. The game is officially released for Android and iOS. According to reports, Free Fire has more than 80 million daily active users, making it one of the best and most played mobile battle royale game. The developer of the game will soon launch its enhanced version called, Free Fire Max.
In Free Fire, 50 players descend by parachute onto an island and make all possible efforts to get their hands on weapons and armor to keep themselves alive until the game ends. The ultimate goal of every player in Free Fire is to become the only survivor on the island by shattering all enemies. The last standing players will be called the winner of the game.
How To Download Free Fire For PC?
Downloading Free Fire for PC is straightforward. However, if you don’t know how to play and download FF for PC in 2021 then don’t worry, we have a guide explaining the same in the simplest way possible.
Here are few simple steps to download Free Fire for PC:
- Open search browser and search for Android emulator Blustack
- Download Bluestack on your PC
- Sign in to Bluestack to access the Google Play Store.
- Open Play Store and search for ‘Garena Free Fire’
- Install Free Fire on your PC
- Launch Free Fire on your PC and Laptop and start playing it.
Are There Any Exclusive Features For Free Fire PC?
Yes, there are multiple features that can only be enjoyed while playing Free Fire on PC. If you don’t know what these Free Fire PC exclusive features are then keep reading this post.
- The entire experience can be controlled through a mouse or keyboard.
- There is a ‘Smart Controls’ feature available on Free Fire PC, which helps to increase the action of your speed.
- You have an option to boost framerate from 25fps to 60fps.
- With the help of a script, players can speed up their play and look in 360-degree angles whenever they want.
These are some features that can’t be enjoyed in the mobile version of Free Fire.
Requirements To Download Free Fore On PC
As we all know that a specific requirement is mandatory to run a game smoothly on a PC. If you want to play Free Fire on PC then make sure your PC has the following requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Processor: Dual Core 2+ GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia HD Graphics 3000 or Higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Recommend System Requires
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (PassMark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Memory: 6 GB or higher
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Free Fire For PC
How To Install And Play Free Fire On PC?
Answer: Installing Free Fire on a PC is too simple. What all you need to do is download an Android emulator such as Blusstack on your PC. Once downloaded, launch Bluestack and open the play store in it, and search for Garena Free Fire. You will get an option to install Free Fire. Simply click on the Install button and wait for a while. Once installed, you can play Free Fire on PC.
How Do I Play Free Fire on Mac?
Answer: The steps for playing Free Fire on Mac is totally the same as on PC. You can use the above-mentioned methods to play Free Fire on Mac.
Which OS Supported by Free Fire?
Answer: Garena might have officially released Free Fire for Android and iOS but you can play it on Windows and Mac.
That’s everything you need to know about how to download and play Free Fire on PC.